These days I’ve been a little hooked on two latest pod system kits. Both of them are around 15W, very perfect for my nic salts. So I decided to share them here.
Firstly let’s look at the YiHi SXmini Mi Class Kit which is a portable and luxury pod system device. Constructed of Stainless Steel material, it’s very durable to use and the exquisite paisley design will provide a comfortable hand feel. Powered by a 400mAh built-in battery and YiHi’s latest SX290 chipset, the Mi Class is capable of a wattage range of about 7 to 13W. The micro USB charging port locates at the bottom of the device alongside a reset button for any troubleshooting.
Meanwhile, there is an intuitive OLED display to showcase the battery life, output power, and puff count. As for the pod cartridge, it integrates a 1.0ohm Ceramic Coil for a smooth recreation of flavors and is capable of threaded top-fill via resin MTL drip tip for the 1.8ml capacity reservoir. In my opinion, the Mi Class is really a marvelous masterpiece!
Then is the Eleaf Elven Kit. Formed from zinc-alloy, it is enveloped in a soft metallic satin finish, making for a strong and sturdy chassis that is moderately impact resistant while maintaining a visually striking design. Incorporated within the zinc alloy chassis is a 360mAh rechargeable battery, lending plenty of power to vaporize nicotine salt e-liquid within the 1.6ml pod with the integrated 1.6ohm coil.
In addition, the Elven upkeeps the sleek design with a button-free layout, unhampered by screens or buttons, instead relying on an advanced draw activated firing mechanism. And the detachable pods are refillable, accessible via side refill port that is stoppered by a leak-proof silicone plug. Dependent on how they are inserted, the Elven offers differing airflow restrictions for each side of the pod. Perfect for those on-the-go and looking for a discreet but practical pod system, the Elven is a potential candidate.
Related blog: New Member Of SMOK Stick Family-3000mAh SMOK Stick V9 Kit
Last November, SMOK company presented the Stick V9 Max which has achieved a great success. This month, they released the Stick V9, another new member of Stick V9 series, has the same appearance and similar functionality as Stick V9 Max.
SMOK Stick V9 Kit consists of a built-in Stick V9 Battery and a classic TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. The 3000mAh battery can fire up to 60W maximum output and there is an LED indicator to tell you the accurate conditions of the kit. Pressing the Power Button twice in a row within one second, you’ll see the current battery power status. Green Light: above 70% power remaining, Orange Light: 30%-70% power remaining, and Red Light: below 30% power remaining. Besides, the LED indicator will flash 15 times when the voltage is lower than 3.3V.
For the TFV8 Baby V2 tank, it’s equipped with Pyrex Glass Tube #7 which can hold 5ml e-liquid, ensuring a carefree vaping life. As the Stick V9 Max, it adopts Baby V2 S1 Coil and Baby V2 S2 Coil that are custom made for Stick series battery, focusing on lower wattage but intense clouds and flavor. The specially made drip tip has a perfect diameter to fit your mouth, and it doesn’t need to screw, only with simply press you can finish the install work. Without a doubt, it will bring increased airflow and provide more powerful draw effects. Overall, it deserves a shot if you haven’t got a V9 Max yet.
Parameters are as below:
SMOK Stick V9 Battery
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 89.2 x 24.5mm
Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
Size: 30mm x 54mm
You may also like this: Stick V9 Max review
Related blog: How Does Horizon Falcon King Perform On Yosta Livepor 100?
I’m a little hooked on the FALCON KING. In order to find a mod to match with it, I visited many vape shops near me and finally I got the Yosta Livepor 100.
Horizon FALCON KING Tank truly expands the phenomenal Falcon mesh series, deploying a brand-new exterior design overhaul with beautiful metal construction and intricate resin drip tip while introducing a new Falcon M Dual & M1+ Mesh with Bamboo Fibers. The FALCON KING measures 25.4mm in base diameter, maintaining high-level of craftsmanship with durable Stainless Steel material with a visually striking contrasting resin drip tip.
Each set comes with a bulb glass that can handle 6mL of maximum eJuice capacity, integrating a high-quality Stainless Steel material and a new rotary hinge top-fill with a lock button design. Other than implementing the same Falcon Coil System as the previous Falcon series, it introduces a new 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Core and 0.16ohm M1+ Mesh Core with bamboo fibers and organic cotton. Airflow enters the apparatus through two large air slots, producing sensational cloud production with maintaining high-level of flavor recreation for a balanced vape experience.
Here we come to the Yosta Livepor 100 Mod. It looks kind of like a Transformer from the comics. The design is said to be ergonomic, so you can assure it will fit comfortably in the hand. And, it’s portable due to dimensions of just 80mm x 25mm x 45mm and a weight of only 310 grams. Powering the Yosta Livepor 100W is a single 21700/20700/18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB charging system that has a max current of 900mAh.
In the operating department, the mod can work in bypass, power and temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stailess steel) with any atomizers down to 0.1ohm resistance. Power output can be set in the range of 5 to 100 watts and the unit fires almost instantly, within a tenth of a second. Available in 3 colors.
Related blog: How Different Is WISMEC SINUOUS V80 & Freemax Twister In Fitness Of MTL?
There are two great 80W kits out on the market nowadays. One is from the WISMEC vape, the other is from the Freemax vape. Both of them bring amazing vaping experience, don’t hesitate if you like.
Firstly let’s look at the WISMEC SINUOUS V80 Kit. It is made of transparent PC material, which is compact in size and convenient to carry. SINUOUS V80 is super light yet much economical, offering you maximum visibility. Powered by a single 18650 cell, the max output can reach 80W, providing you with a large vapor cloud. Integrated with Avatar chip, multiple circuit protection systems are applied, realizing the overall protection of the device, which makes it much securer and more reliable. SINUOUS V80 also comes with the upgradeable firmware, the upgradeable firmware will make your device always up to date and stand out from other ecigs. It’s better to take out the cells and charge them through the external charger. But you can also charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.
Featuring the PETG material, the Amor NSE is cost-effective and practical. The simplicity and versatility of Amor NSE make it compatible with both MTL and DL vaping. It comes with brand-new WS-M coil, presenting you with intense flavor and huge clouds. To be compliant with the TPD regulations, 4 versions are available for your preference. Whatever you choose, you will definitely get versatile vaping enjoyment. Simply slide the top cap, you can finish the refilling quickly and easily. You will also get a great vaping experience through the sophisticated and accurate airflow control system.
Then is the Freemax Twister Kit. It is a stick device that consists of the 80W variable wattage built-in battery tube mod and the Fireluke 2 mesh coil sub ohm tank. The Twister 80W mod utilizes a 2300mAh built-in battery and twist-style variable wattage function, a simple twist of the base then you can easily switch the output wattage from 5W to 80w, the easiest way of its kind. The Freemax Twister chip has a host of protective measures like short-circuit protection and low-power protection, meanwhile, the LED light embedded inside the firing button indicates the various working conditions.
As for the Fireluke 2, it is the updated version of the original Fireluke M, with the X2 Mesh Coil and X3 Mesh Coil, slide to open top sign, 360 degree liquid feeding, 90% flax cotton 10% cotton formula, the Fireluke 2 offers a stylistic design and great flavor compares to all the other mesh coils sub ohm tanks in the market. Overall, the Freemax Twister 80W Starter Kit is a sleek, portable, and simple package for beginners who want a quick start into vaping.
Related blog: Vandy Vape Widowmaker RDA Preview-Six Modes Are Available
Hey guys! Vandy Vape has just launched a new 24mm vape RDA named Widowmaker which is a collaboration with El Mono Vapeador. From the name, we can imagine that it may is a powerful device. Well, let’s check for more details.
Vandy Vape Widowmaker RDA is 1ml in capacity and 24mm in diameter. The build deck comes with dual posts to supports both single and dual coil building, so you can build by your preference. In each Widowmaker package, you have three different airflow caps and two different drip tips, that means 6 different collocations are available in usage.
Owing to the different coil building and airflow caps, the Widowmaker is capable of producing different clouds and flavors. Meanwhile, the leaking-proof design with wicking extending to the bottom of the deck effectively makes you free from leakage problems. At last, the detachable structure makes cleaning and maintenance easier. 5 colors are available.
Parameters are as below:
Material: 304 SS
Thread: 510 Thread
You may also like this: cheap vandy vape bonza RDA
Related blog: 22mm Damn Vape Fresia RTA Preview-First TIT AFC System In The World